Grade III: 3 – 4 Hands
These skins have a suitable work surface for 3 or 4 hands at least. Here are some characteristics of this grade:
- Holes in the center of the skins and in the periphery. At least 80% of the skins present this defect.
- Defects on the surface of the skin without being holes. Uneven surfaces.
- It could contain moth holes around all the skin.
- These skins present healed scars and open cuts.
- Bullet holes in the skin.
Skins & How They Are Measured
In the next pictures, you can see the full skins Grade III on the left and in the right you will see how they are measured to ensure is the correct grade.